Join Trev @ the Key Club in Newark


What’s going on people? I’m happy to announce that I will be the newest mixololgist at Newark’s own Key Club starting this week. I’m excited about the opportunity ahead and will do my best to make sure the Key Club becomes a popular staple in the city. So please join me this Thurs & Fri (Jan 13th & 14th) for happy hour from 6-9 pm. I’ll be serving up the drink of the week (The Pomegranate Margarita) along with $5 mixed drinks, beer and wine specials, and much more.

It’s the ideal spot for professional’s who work in the downtown area of Newark. For those who work in the city and live in Jersey it’s also a great alternative to the NYC happy hour. So stop by have a quick drink and be home in no time. Come mix and mingle and unwind after the long work week.

We are conveniently located at 58 Park Place, a few blocks away from Newark Penn Station and up the block from the NJPAC. Hope to see you all there and be sure to tell a friend. For additional information visit www.keyclubnj.com.

Cheers!

Trev

No comments: